Lillstreet Gallery is accepting entries for Made at Lillstreet — a curated show to run August 18 – September 17, 2017.
This exhibition is open to all students who have enrolled in a Lillstreet class within the past 12 months, but is not open to faculty or staff.
Made at Lillstreet is a full-length exhibition held in both the Main and Annex Galleries, and will be curated by Kate Jordan. Having helped produce SOFA CHICAGO since its inception in 1994, Kate Jordan has managed the planning and production of several national art fairs for more than 20 years. She is a long-time supporter of Lillstreet and currently lives in Los Angeles.
An opening reception will be held on August 18th from 6-9pm
Unsold work will be returned to the artist by September 18.
For more information and to apply, click here.
- This show is open to Lillstreet students only (staff and employees are not eligible)
- $20 non-refundable entry fee
- Submit up to 5 high-quality images
- Pieces submitted in the application must be the pieces intended to show (if accepted) & must be for sale, all mediums accepted
- Retail pricing must be included (50/50 split with gallery)
- Deadline to apply: July 1
- Artists will be notified by July 7
- Accepted work due to Lillstreet Gallery August 12