Lillstreet Gallery is seeking entries for On the Rocks — a juried show to run September 29 – November 12, 2017.
This exhibition will be juried by Christy Klug and is scheduled in conjunction with SOFA Chicago.
Entries must include creative use of stones and reflect the precarious qualities of a situation of the artist’s choosing. Inspiration can be personal or political in nature. Applications are open to all Jewelry and Metal artists living and/or working in North America. Best in show will be awarded $250. A closing reception will be held on Friday November 3, from 6-10pm.
- Deadline to apply has been extended to August 19
- Work must be for sale, prices capped at $1800 retail
- Consignment terms are a 50/50 split with the gallery
- Artists can submit up to 5 images
- Images need to be high resolution with a minimum of 200 dpi and 1200 x 1550 pixels
- Accepted artists will be notified by August 22
- Accepted work due to Lillstreet Gallery September 12
- Unsold work will be shipped to the artist by November 17
For more information and to apply, click here.