Lillstreet Student & Faculty Holiday Art Fair
Friday, November 30
5:00 – 9:00 pm (In conjunction with Lillstreet’s annual Holiday Party)
Entry Deadline: September 15, 2012
Be a part of Lillstreet Art Center’s inaugural Student & Faculty Holiday Art Fair! In conjunction with the 37th Annual Holiday Show & Sale, Lillstreet’s 3rdfloor will be transformed into a vibrant marketplace. We are excited to offer this new opportunity to our community of creative artists. Current Lillstreet faculty members, monitors, and students who have attended a Lillstreet class in the 2011 or 2012 calendar years, or are enrolled to start a course before the years end are invited to apply.
Entries must be submitted online through Slideroom. To begin your application, you will be prompted to log in or create a new account. If you are new to Slideroom, you might like to view the step-by-step user guide. Please read through all of the eligibility requirements and details below before applying.
START YOUR VENDOR APPLICATION NOW!
- The fair is open to all current Lillstreet faculty members, monitors, and students who have attended a Lillstreet class in the 2011 or 2012 calendar years, or are enrolled to start a course before the years end. Not you? You still have time to enroll in a class or open studio to work on your items.
- We are seeking handmade artisan quality items, and will give special consideration to vendors whose products are made at Lillstreet, or made with skills gained from classes taken at Lillstreet.
- We are looking to represent a diversity of arts and crafts offerings, with a focus on unique gift items and craftsmanship.
- You will be allowed to apply if you have a co-contributor who is not a Lillstreet student.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $15 dollars. We expect to have space for approximately 80 vendors.
- Applications will be juried by a committee of Lillstreet staff members.
- Approved applicants can then choose to book 3ft of table space for $30, or a full 6ft table for $60.
- Applications will be accepted until September 15th, 2012.
- All applicants will be notified of approval/denial on October 1st, 2012 and will be given further information on event details.
- Please upload a minimum of two, maximum of four photos displaying work representative of what you would sell at the fair.
- If you have photos of your table display or mock display please include one photo. Remember height, lighting and aesthetics of your display are just as important to your sales as the product you are selling.
- If you have further questions please email Special Events Manager, Claire Hurwitz: email@example.com
© Lillstreet Art Center. All Rights Reserved. 4401 North Ravenswood Chicago, Illinois.