Call for Entries
2014 Holiday Art Fair
Application Deadline: September 1, 2014
Fair Dates: Friday, November 21 & Saturday, November 22
We’re looking for talented, independent artisans to share their work at our next handmade holiday shopping event. In conjunction with Lillstreet’s 39th Annual Holiday Show & Sale, this Holiday Art Fair will transform the Art Center into a vibrant marketplace. We are excited to offer this opportunity to artists both within and outside the Lillstreet community.
June 23 – September 1: Vendor Applications Submitted
September 10: Accepted Vendors Notified
November 21: Art Fair Day 1, 6pm – 10pm
November 22: Art Fair Day 2, 12pm – 4pm
Eligibility & Details
- The fair is open to everyone.
- We are seeking handmade, artisan-quality items.
- We are looking to represent a diversity of arts and crafts offerings with a focus on unique gift items and craftsmanship.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $15. We expect to have space for approximately 75 vendors.
- Applications will be juried by a committee of Lillstreet staff members.
- Approved applicants can then choose to book 3′ table space for $60 or a 6′ table for $120.
- Current Lillstreet Members will receive a $5 discount off 3′ table space or a $10 discount of a 6′ table.
- Submit your application through Slideroom by September 1, 2014.
- Upload a minimum of two and a maximum of four photos representing the work you plan to sell at the fair.
- Include, if possible, one additional photo representing your table display or mock display. Remember that the height, lighting, and aesthetics of your display are just as important to your sales as the products you sell.
- For questions, please contact Tracey Morrison, Exhibitions Manager: email@example.com